Announcements

HARI OM!!

Happy summer break to all!! See you in September at the ashram premises, for a new balavihar year!

Check the thumbnail on the left for the video and stills from the play.

Grade 6 teachers.

A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!

Hari Om!

This year, 6th grade Balavihar was truly an amazing and memorable experience. 

From the play, to all the classes, to the picnic, I cherished every moment.   In class, we learned many slokas, and many stories which were funny, interesting, and awe-inspiring.  My favorite Mahabharata story was when Bhima met Hanuman,  and he tried to move his tail but failed.  I was lucky to play Bhima’s role from the same scene.

In class we had many opportunities to discuss what we learned, and one unforgettable moment is when I was chosen as the leader to explain the meaning of Bhaja Govindam.   I was very happy to be able to do this, and to be applauded by our section 1 class, and also when we had a combined class with section 2.   

Finally, on the last day we had a great, fun picnic at Reichler Park. There was a lot of delicious food brought by our parents, and we all enjoyed ourselves.   I really feel proud of our teachers who made our 6th grade at Balavihar a very successful year and cannot thank my teachers enough.

Rithvik

No comments:

Post a Comment