Announcements

HARI OM!!

Happy summer break to all!! See you in September at the ashram premises, for a new balavihar year!

Check the thumbnail on the left for the video and stills from the play.

Grade 6 teachers.

HOPE TO GET MY TOKEN OF GRADUATION!

Hari Om!

I learned Slokas, Bhajans, Bhagavad Geeta, Mahabharata and more this year.  I really enjoyed my 6th grade balavihar experience, and this was due to the efforts of my teachers, who did the follow up activities after many lessons to make it interesting. They also encouraged us to take notes during our class lessons and helped us to write our own blogs during the year.   Thanks for making us to become better writers.  

Our class play, Annadanam, Movie night, Picnic had given us an opportunity to be together and learn from these different sources.  In addition, I loved doing the dance of Shivapanchakshara Sthothram in our class play.  


Therefore,  I would like to thank my teachers Vyjayanti aunty and Jayashree aunty and let them know I truly appreciate their efforts.  Also I thank Ram uncle and Asha aunty for the quiz and for taking us outside when we had a combined class. 


By the way I missed the fun at the Picnic.  I hope I still get to pick up my graduation token distributed to the class at the park. 


Thanks teachers for another year of learning and fun.   Looking forward for next year!


Your student,
Anjali Akula

No comments:

Post a Comment