Announcements

HARI OM!!

Happy summer break to all!! See you in September at the ashram premises, for a new balavihar year!

Check the thumbnail on the left for the video and stills from the play.

Grade 6 teachers.

HOPE TO COME BACK NEXT YEAR TOO!!



I learned so much at Balavihar than I thought I would.  I learned a lot about the Mahabharatha and the gods and goddesses.  I enjoyed performing as a dancer very much.

I loved learning Bharatnatyam and was excited about the costumes.   I still remember the dance and enjoyed practicing and hanging out with my classmates during our class play.   I also enjoyed the trip to Reichler Park.

I had an unforgettable time at Balavihar and I can't 'believe its over.   I hope to come back next year too.

-Shreya Ganesh


As a parent, I feel Balavihar has taught my children Indian cultural values and appreciation towards Hindu scripts and morals.  My children are more grounded and can understand their roots better when they see other children adapting and learning much in the same way.   None of this would be possible without the endurance and guidance of Ms.Vyjayanthi and Ms.Jayashree.

The teachers have been instrumental in teaching my daughter.   I look forward to many more Balavihar sessions and thank everyone who has made it a successful year.

-Sangeetha Ganesh (Shreya's Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment