Announcements

HARI OM!!

Happy summer break to all!! See you in September at the ashram premises, for a new balavihar year!

Check the thumbnail on the left for the video and stills from the play.

Grade 6 teachers.

Last Day of 6th Grade Balavihar

Hari Om!

June 2nd was the last day of balavihar, so our 6th grade class decided to have a picnic at Reichler Park, behind the South Brunswick Municipal Building. Everyone was supposed to arrive at the middle school at 9:00 a.m. From the middle school, everyone set foot to reach the great park. I was the first one on the swings. It felt like a year for my other classmates to arrive. When they arrived though, everybody either was on the swings, at the basketball court, on a tree, or at the slides.  After a while, our teachers called us to the main tables to eat some delicious food. My personal favorite was the ice cream sandwiches. They were really good. After that, we resumed our normal activities as we had done when we arrived. I started playing basketball with my friends and that was fun. I took a water break in the middle of the game but couldn't find my water bottle. I then searched the area until I realized it was in my pocket the entire time. After telling my friends about the incident, my friends started, at first a chortle, then a chuckle, then finally into a huge laugh. The year really has come to a great end. I must thank our teachers Ram uncle, Asha aunty, Jayshree aunty, and Vyjanti aunty for their great teaching in the Mahabharata and Bhagwad Geeta and their guidance in life lessons. We should remember these life lessons my 6th grade classmates, because 20 years from now, Ram uncle will ask us a question from the Mahabharata, Geeta, or life lessons. Have a great summer and return next year for balavihar. 

Aatrey Sahay Section2 6th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment