Announcements

HARI OM!!

Happy summer break to all!! See you in September at the ashram premises, for a new balavihar year!

Check the thumbnail on the left for the video and stills from the play.

Grade 6 teachers.

MY 6th GRADE BALAVIHAR EXPERIENCE!

Hari Om!

 This Balavihar year has been the best year yet. This is because we learned about a topic that we haven't talked about much in our previous years, The Mahabharatha. We learned exciting stories that hold life lessons for us to remember for a very long time such as trust, friendship, and hope. 

The best memory I will remember is the Mahabharatha play the sixth grade class did. I played Draupadi. Playing this role helped better understand the reasons she took certain actions. Everyone had a great time and all this ended up to the Picnic we had on the last day of class. This was a year I will never forget and 20 years from now when Ram uncle see's me and asks me a question about what we learned in class I will surely remember because learning was so much fun!

  Vaishali   

No comments:

Post a Comment